1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks
  1. asn-naso

asn-naso Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Sorry Gabe, your not my type.

Cherub likes this.
  2. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm going to go cry now ; ; and no money for you

3. Cherub

AOIs and large vivid rainbows are gone

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  4. HBL

HBL Copepod

I have some Godzilla yuma and a small gumdrop shroom I can trade if interested.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. HBL

HBL Copepod

Here's the gumdrop mama[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6. Cherub

Which are you interested in? Nice shrooms

7. Cherub

I forgo. I have some devils armor frags too

8. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

What are these ones called? I like them [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

9. Cherub

No clue. I've been calling them "Gaia" since they look like the globe a bit lol. Someone already is picking these up though. I do have the main colony I can frag some if you wanted any

10. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Are these blue macaw? I love them. Would you trade for a milli? The orange and green one I have? Are you going to the picnic?

Attached Files:

Cherub likes this.
  11. Cherub

those are just plain old blue hornets. I traded that frag to aquatic arts for store credit though. Got some reef frenzy :p I am interested in a milli frag though. I am going to the picnic too. Let me see how my other hornets are doing and make sure I can frag some. I think that 6 polyp is still available from this thread.

12. Cherub

I have red, blue, purple, black and rainbow hornets at the moment. Most are in grow out though

13. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

The 6 polyp would be amazing if that’s a fair trade?!?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Cherub likes this.
  14. Cherub

Oh I could just DBTC it to you and not give me anything too if its not large enough lol. I don't mind sharing

15. Cherub

I knew what you meant lol was jk but I can just DBTC it since I wont be setting up a dosing pump until I have a reliable controller. I just sent back my eKoral and they are refunding me so thats at least two weeks out. I will bring it to the BBQ. I updated the first post to show it gone for you

16. Dr.DiSilicate

Well you know where to find me when you are ready for a nice frag! And I meant fair for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  17. Cherub

lol I know what you meant. I will bring you the hornets.

I am afraid to add any SPS with kalk ATO being my method of dosing. Evaporation doesn't seem to be consistent in my house and I end up with these PH/Alk spikes that kill everything. I don't know if my house humidifier has something to do with it or what. I have lost literally almost 2k worth of SPS in the year I've had my tank and I stopped buying it 4 months ago. My sand is littered with skeletons of those losses. I have like 4-5 pieces left and non of them were my prize SPS. It's heart breaking losing items that nice. I was hoping a controller with a PH probe would help me to use a dosing pump. 3 months later I returned that crappy eKoral because the probes would not stay calibrated. The PH showed 1.9 when I unplugged it, that's like sulfuric acid levels and two other probes didn't even register. Once I get this dosing bit handled I will take you up on the milli and buy anything else that looks great. But for now even a rainbow monti bleached out and those are hardy as all get out!

18. Cherub

19. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I would get a BRS 50ml/min dosing pump or something similar and time your dosing for kalk using a fully saturated solution or oversaturated with vinegar. Use your ATO with straight RODI to maintain water level.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Cherub likes this.
  20. Cherub

updated the first post, added a couple of frags too