ZOAS!!!!

120greefman

Boooooo. I put in the 5th request and got left out. Wicked can I have your first offspring?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I was completely last on the list so I can forfeit on this and just get one when someone frags. Just actually let me know when you frag lol Outside of a couple of cup corals and a small candycane my tank is naked :eek: I want to hold out for stuff I actually want though instead of settling.

120greefman

LOL, I'm good. It doesn't matter because I am sure I will eventually get a couple down the road. They are some very nice ones though.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;88664 said:
I would be interested in this method personally. I've never been to Fort Collins in the 11 years I've lived in Colorado lol just no reason and a 15 dollar frag was kinda bumming me out to drive, though I would have since it looks so cool. Thanks for the offer!
Your missing out, FC is a nice town.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;88666 said:
Boooooo. I put in the 5th request and got left out. Wicked can I have your first offspring?
You still get a polyp you just haven't said how many yet.

120greefman

I always get scared of fraggin a frag down to a single polyp. If you can do two great, if not I am a very patient man and can wait for someones to have babies.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
He is probably letting them sit a week or so after fragging, just to make sure there is no zoa deaths

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;90529 said:
Don't think he ordered, the seller offered me the zoas. Did he buy after he offered me the rock?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Well you had some cool frags I still plan on buying some when I come up there next. Likely the weekend of the 6th, if that works.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;90533 said:
Well you had some cool frags I still plan on buying some when I come up there next. Likely the weekend of the 6th, if that works.
I'll have to check, but it sounds good. I'm planning to go to the DARC meeting, maybe we can meet up then?

Fish dude, did you order these?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I still plan on ordering them it was just delayed. I should have them ordered in a week or two. Don't worry though the guy still knows I want them and still has them saved for me. Srry for the delayed reply

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bet they have been parted out, vendors dont typically sit on cool corals very long.