40 gal Innovative Marine all in one tank for sale

Mannii7

Turbo Snail
Serious inquiries only. Thanks. Willing to trade for larger saltwater tank 75+ Gal. $900 obo

I am selling my all in one innovative marine saltwater fish tank so I can buy a larger tank. The tank comes with:

-38-40 gal tank not sure/ rimless ($400)
-innovative marine stand for said tank/ in pretty good shape worth ($300)
-Innovative marine protein skimmer that fits/works perfectly in the back of the tank- worth $150 ($100)
-Return pump and all hoses
-Will include live rock and fish if they are wanted
-has a 1-2 inch crushed coral bed
-skkye light 92 watt black tablet/ led white and blue lights worth $400 when bought ($200)
-Jubo wave maker and controller ($45)
- heater ($40)
fish/corrals I currently have are:
- 2 mocha clownfish ($50) for the pair
- rose bubble tip anemone($50)
- all black damsel with blue stripes on him I forgot the actual name can see him in picture ($10)
- green mandarin goby ($20)
- diamond watchman goby ($20)
- 2 benggai Cardinal fish ($40)
- acan with over 100 heads ($?) I knows they aren't cheap
- Hawaiian feather duster ($20)
- duncans ($15)
- multiple hammer heads and others I can't remember the names of ($100-150)
- 2 toadstools ($80)? Idk how much those are worth
- misc clean up crew

I have over $1500 invested in everything. Will come with all timers and multiple outlet connectors- I also have a lot of random chemicals and misc. things for the fish tank I am willing to part with. I will have more picture soon just txt me. I also have multiple things I probably didn't list.

If you have any questions send me a txt or call. Am open to trades for larger saltwater tank 75+ gal. $900 obo

Thank you

Fish, fish tank, saltwater fish, nemo, sump, heater, fish tank stand, anemone, benggai Cardinal, diamond watchman goby, mandarin goby, reef, corals.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you selling off livestock seperately? If so I'd take the mandarin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk