9" Android Tablets For Sale

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
***REVISED 02-08-14 - I HAVE 2 OF THESE AVAILABLE STILL FROM THE LAST SHIPPMENT***

I got a deal on case of these 9" Android tablets so I ran a promo giveaway for my employees at work. After all said and done I ended up with 3 extra tablets.

These are not any type of brand name, they are chinese, but they work great and run off Google powered by Android. They have full Android capabilities, they are wireless and have a camera. I use the one I kept for skyping to New Zealand, playing games and jamming Pandora!

These are brand new in box, never used and since each of my employees (and my son and I) got one I have no use for these.

I paid roughly $60ea before shipping, Id like to get $50 for these, but am open to reasonable offers. I was going to hold onto them for a rainy day, well my return pump burnt out and I need a new one, so I guess its raining! LOL

There is a link below to the exact tablet!!

NO TRADES, CASH ONLY!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
RC, are these things upgradable to the latest version of Android? If they are I might be interested in one.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have no clue, not much of a tech guy. Let me see what other info I can dig up. Problem is I threw away the order info as we got these for the promo like 2 months ago, I hadnt planned on having any extras.

There literally in a white box with the green andriod character and says "ANDROID" pc tablet on the box. Im sure I can find a make / model somewhere, there has to be one, or see if I can find the email confirmation form when I placed the order.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
So, 2 of 3 pending based on specs, Im pretty sure the link I posted above is the same exact tablet, but I will confirm when I get home

CRWReef
Xjmav

And BlindRage may possibly be interested in one as well.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
They have decent specs. Android 4 (does not say if it will update to the dot patches, but 4 is the correct major release they are on)

Screen is 800x600
512MB RAM
8GB Storage
Camera is not great at .3MP
1.5G processor

Again, not bad. I think we will stick with my wife's current Xoom for the moment. Great price, but not enough new to want to upgrade. Thanks.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
One on hold for sure

2 pending based on specs

Blindrage, thanks for letting me know you dont want one, lets the next in line move up the list.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
All three pending

CRWReef
Xjmav
Off The Deep End

I just sent you a PM Mike

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Alright, We did this giveaway again and ordered too many, AGAIN, I have 4 tablets, completley brand new and un used.

Same price as before, $50ea, pick up in Northglenn. This has to be cash only, NO TRADES. My company only reimburses me for the ones that were actually used in the promo / giveaway, they will not re imburse me for the extras so Im trying to re coup cash.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Chad (CRWReef) got one, Mike (BajaMike) got one, Austin (Xjmav) got one and offthedeepend got one (I believe).

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll put my name in the hat for one! I would like to hear a review from someone though. Good for surfing the net, I take it?

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My son uses it. Not bad for $50. Not super fast and definitely not an ipad but for $50 can't go wrong. Does all the basic android stuff. Games are ok. Takes a little time to load. Has a front facing camera for video chat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
aztecdreams;289965 said:
Are you sure these didn't fall off the back of a truck?

Hahaha, Im positive. We do contests at work for my membership team to help drive sales. The tablets have been a very good promotion for us to get our sales people motivated so I try to do it every 3 months or so. Basically i set a # sales needed to qualify, if a person hits this they get a tablet. I always order enough for everyone just incase everyone meets the goal, but the last 2 times Ive had a few slackers and ended up with extras. I do this becuase as operations manager I get a % of commisions from my sales team so its lucrative for me to spend a bit of money to get them motivated, casue it helps me in the end as well.