M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Welcome!
and that would be me ;)

Reefguy291974

Owner Nycfishncorals.com
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure thing store front Big online sales. By appointment for sales I’m in a commercial like shop. We carry corals and fish and do installs we try to sell pieces not frags. Nothing microscope viewing. Corals like it’s 1995. And we try to make sure you get your money worth. Check us out. nycfishncorals.com

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not that you aren't a real shop, but that first pic is water marked from eye catching coral. Cmon man?!?

Reefguy291974

Owner Nycfishncorals.com
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just posting photos of things we carry. That’s a photo of a item I order from them.if you know anything about Nexud nems they are like 1200 bucks Do u not like it ? We only special order them Eye catching is a wholesaler we use I don’t see your issue. Sounds like you just like to bust balls. If I had that item photo would be mine. It’s a order only. Come on man ? Biden guy I guess

zatch

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just posting photos of things we carry. That’s a photo of a item I order from them.if you know anything about Nexud nems they are like 1200 bucks Do u not like it ? We only special order them Eye catching is a wholesaler we use I don’t see your issue. Sounds like you just like to bust balls. If I had that item photo would be mine. It’s a order only. Come on man ? Biden guy I guess
Seemed like a legitimate question. Interesting customer service strategy?
View attachment 19503

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Fox

Cleaner Shrimp
Reefguy,
It sounds like you have met a closed community here.

Try Atlanta reef club if you are trying to sell to the hobby, there is much diversity there and lots of money for this hobby.

You should of stated the picture with the watermark was a special order item that you didn't stock.

I say hello, welcome. You will find some good people here as well as other people.