Any reef tank keepers in the Berthoud area?

Yes I did film it. That was my tank in Texas. I am getting ready to setup a new tank but having a hard time deciding on the right one. I have been thinking about a 21" tall tank but not sure yet. I am big fan of angels and easy to keep invasive corals.

Thomas Doty

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice I'll have to watch it again. I hope you didn't lose the tank in the power outage last year. It looked like a lot of LPS and softies. My tank is 24" tall I think and works good for a mixed reef. Plenty of space for different flow and par. Speaking of invasive coral, I have plenty of gsp and blue clove I'm trying to get rid of lol

I love blue cove. So do angels.

We did lose power for 36 hours but I has sold most of my tank contents before the storm getting ready for the relocation to CO. I had 5 nems and the tank got down to 60 degrees. All survived but shrank down a bit.

What are the dimensions of y9ur tank?

Thomas Doty

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love blue cove. So do angels.

We did lose power for 36 hours but I has sold most of my tank contents before the storm getting ready for the relocation to CO. I had 5 nems and the tank got down to 60 degrees. All survived but shrank down a bit.

What are the dimensions of y9ur tank?
Wow, glad they survived. That's better luck than I've had with nems lol. My tank is 4*2*2 with a 30?gal sump. I have other small fresh water tanks too