anyone else in arvada

CaptainJack

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey everyone.

just started my first tank since moving to colorado and figured id joing the club. nothing wild, but a 75 gallon tank.

going to try and do mostly zoa and lps corals. would love to do some trading / fragging etc.

cheers

Jack

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey there, welcome to the club! Plenty of opportunities for trading coral here. How long have your had tank setup in CO?

CaptainJack

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey there, welcome to the club! Plenty of opportunities for trading coral here. How long have your had tank setup in CO?
hey neil, thanks!

i bought it a recently but it was running for years "semi attended" came with some nice corals and a few clowns i was able to keep alive in the move. managed to make it without much of a cycle forming etc etc.

ive def got some zoas i would love to trade just to get some variety

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hey there Jack, Welcome to the club, and welcome back to the addiction
Should post up a build thread, would love to see your system. And feel free to post up trade posts, with what you got and see what people have.
You can also check out the DBTC area. Many frags are given out through that program, but be sure to read the DBTC rules first though ;)
Again Welcome

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Welcome to the club! There are always people interested in trading frags. What we really like on the forum too are pics of your setup.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

CaptainJack

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome! excited to have a nice club to work with here and look forward to meeting up. im from CT originally and we had some great meetings with guest speakers and all that.

i will absolutely do a little "build thread" although my system isnt much to look at :)