AQUA FX is our Newest Platinum Sponsor!!!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
We are PROUD to announce, welcome and thank Aqua FX for becoming our newest platinum sponsor!!!!

For those of you that participated in the raffle at the DEC Swap they are the company that donated the RO/Di, along with another generous donation. We encourage all of you to visit their website at www.AquaFX.net for all of you RO/Di needs whether it be the unit, filters or other parts and accessories.

Thank you for your generous support and donations Aqua FX!!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Website needs some work, just tried to customize my own RO/DI and it says my product is not available and cannot be found. BOOO!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ReefCheif;211140 said:
Website needs some work, just tried to customize my own RO/DI and it says my product is not available and cannot be found. BOOO!
The website and the build your own RO system works fine. My assumption is that you didn't select how many actual units you wanted in the upper right hand corner.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Chad, I enetered the amount, thats the first thing. Didnt work, tried again, didnt work, maybe its my browser, Ill try from home, gonna order one of these bad boys if i can.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ReefCheif;211144 said:
Chad, I enetered the amount, thats the first thing. Didnt work, tried again, didnt work, maybe its my browser, Ill try from home, gonna order one of these bad boys if i can.
Hmmm I dont know Josh it just let me order 10 - $495 units that do 300gpd with 3 DI chambers, flush valve, tds meter blah blah. Hopefully it works for you at home.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Its the damn security setting on my work computer, worked just fine when I got home. I swear Im gonna hack the network and change these stupid settings, I can surf facebook all day long, but i cant buy RO units! THATS SOME BS! Lol

AquaFX

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
ReefCheif;211156 said:
Its the damn security setting on my work computer, worked just fine when I got home. I swear Im gonna hack the network and change these stupid settings, I can surf facebook all day long, but i cant buy RO units! THATS SOME BS! Lol
Hey ReefCheif, this is Chino, the marketing and sales director from AquaFX.net, I hope you were able to place your order, if you any problems feel free to contact me at chino@aquaee.com or 407-599-2123. If you do order the product we would love to hear the honest feedback from you and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have, thank you.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;211147 said:
Hmmm I dont know Josh it just let me order 10 - $495 units that do 300gpd with 3 DI chambers, flush valve, tds meter blah blah. Hopefully it works for you at home.
How much water do you need ?!?!?! :p