Becoming scuba certified in Denver

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
By far my favorite is Denver Divers in Cherry Creek North. Awesome staff. I was certified there about 15 years ago and my daughter just received her cert there in July. Excellent shop and I live in the Ranch so it was a haul for me but worth it for the few times you have to go there to get it done. Did the open water at Blue Hole in NM.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got my Rescue diver through A1 Scuba. They are located off of Santa Fe and Alameda. They are a PADI shop and they were very helpful with great instructors. They also have a shop full of gear and their own indoor pool on premise. Getting certified in Colorado isn't super fun though. Once you go outside of the pool area, the water is very cold and murky. If the do an outside dive in New Mexico at the Blue Hole, go there instead of Chattfield Reservoir.

Nemesis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Unerwater Phantaseas off of Apapahoe 6860 S Clinton Ct. I was certified in October and they let me do my dives when we went to Roatan.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Coral key scuba & travel in arvada did a lot of training at a pool I used to work for. Not sure what their rates are and I dont think a 14ft deep end of an olympic pool counts as open water, but you can get everything else knocked out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemesis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nemesis;337287 said:
Unerwater Phantaseas off of Apapahoe 6860 S Clinton Ct. I was certified in October and they let me do my dives when we went to Roatan.
I forgot to mention that the training pool is saltwater.