Captive Bred Angels

IUFan

Angel Fish
I have access to Captive Bred Angels.

Latest list has Regals, Venustus, Majestic and Cortez.. just checking to see if anyone here has interest. DM me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IUFan

Angel Fish
Sorry if that was not clear.

I have an option to order these from Bali Aquarich. In my experience, most of the captive bred angels are hard to find, so I was just gauging interest, I would then add more to my order/box. I would not take payment until they are picked up.

Would be picked up in Broomfield.

If you are interested in finding out more or have questions, message me here and I will get you all the info you need.

Hey! I’m moving to Lone Tree in mid May and upgrading my 125 to a 250 at that time. I’ve always wanted a Regal. Any chance you’d be working within my timeline?

IUFan

Angel Fish
Received my first order from Bali Aquarich last night.

Had to order a few extra to meet minimum, so have some varieties available for sale.

I have the following:

2x Venustus Angelfish (would prefer to sell as a pair)
2x Majestic Angelfish (would prefer to sell as a pair)
2 x Cortez Angelfish (would prefer to sell as a pair)
1 x Goldflake Angelfish (think this is already spoken for.
1 x Regal Angelfish (has a funky pattern, if you like that sort of thing)
2 x Goldflake Angelfish (I’m inclined to keep these 2, but would only consider selling as a pair if someone made me a good offer)

These are fairly small in size, the Cortez and Majestic are probably the biggest, the rest would need conditioning before being added to a display tank so they can grow just a bit more.

I would prefer to sell as pairs because they are housed in pairs and have already started forming into pairs, and I don’t want to break any fish hearts by separating them.

Posting some pics below, if you want to see a video, dm me and I’ll share with you via iMessage. Google these fish online, my prices will typically be 50% less than what you find online.

Single Goldflake

Cortez and Majestic Pairs

Goldflake Pair and Regal.

One of the Venustus

One of the Regal’s

Venustus pair and Multibar Trio

IUFan

Angel Fish
The single Goldflake is sold.
The single Regal is reserved until Friday.

Here’s some prices for the others

Majestic Pair: $140

Cortez singles: $90

Venustus Pair: $450

Goldflake Pair: $750

IUFan

Angel Fish
Just to update.

The 2 majestic’s, the single goldflake, the single Regal and one of the Cortez are all sold now.

Here’s what I have remaining.

1x Venustus Pair $450
1x Goldflake Pair $750
1x Cortez Single $60

HMU if anything your interested in.

IUFan

Angel Fish
If anyone is interested, considering placing another order with Bali Aquarich.

I can get Captive Bred Multibars, Regals, Tigerpyge, Majestic, Colini, Venustus, Maze, Goldflake. Let me know if anyone has an interest.

IUFan

Angel Fish
I still have the pair of Venustus angels for sale. I’ve had these in my care since June 13, they are eating and have grown quite a bit since then.

I can drop the price down to $400. If anyone wants pictures or videos of this pair, then just drop me a DM.

IUFan

Angel Fish
The little Regals are so cool. It’s exciting to see the potential pattern and what they’ll turn out like, each one is so unique.

I just got another shipment from Bali Aquarich.

I have the following available:

1x Majestic Angelfish
1x Multibar Angelfish
2x Goldflake Angelfish
3x Regal Angelfish
1x Harlequin Tusk

DM me for prices and let me know if you have any questions.