Cleaner and Livestock Group Buy for 8/23/11

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay folks, I am in desperate need of some cleaners and critters and as such I figured Id ask around and see if anyone else needed anything. I will be submitting this order tomorrow afternoon for delivery on Tuesday. As always I can meet Denver folks near DIA if you need to pick stuff up, otherwise, all livestock will be available to pick up at my place.

If you are interested in a stocklist, please PM or email me and I can email you a stocklist. This is not a pricelist, if you want prices, get a stocklist and send me the things you are interested in!

Cheers~!
Jon

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
if you PM me your email address I can send you a stocklist. The stocklist doesnt have prices on it because it covers all species that are available. Get the stocklist, get me a list of what you are interested in and I can send you prices then.

Cheers~!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
did you go through the right channels and get appropriate approval for this GB? ....lol
pm sent

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would just like to reiterate that the cut off for this order will be 4PM MST. This way I can get it called in and shipped out for tomorrow morning delivery!

everything replied to,

chris PM sent!

Good to see you too!

Cheers~!
Jon

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Would anyone in the Denver area meeting Jon be able to grab a fish for me if I order and I can pick it up in the evening?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
im in aurora ...i can float him for ya till you can get him but i dont want to let him go in my tank or i might never catch him

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
dv3;110497 said:
im in aurora ...i can float him for ya till you can get him but i dont want to let him go in my tank or i might never catch him
haha that would work let me hit up jon and see if I can get a goby and a conch in the order.... its still 7mins till 4!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
I did. Fish in Qt and happy. Thanks Jon.