Gold tourchs

I missed the ship on this sadly. I just ordered one from WWC though, should be here in a couple days. Love the colors on these guys. Really makes a tank pop. Not much bight yellow colors in the hobby to work with.

Your lfs has all your needs bro!!
Sadly, i have been visiting elite reef for awhile now looking for a aussie gold torch. I really want one lol. They haven't had any. I also checked Liquid Kingdom and about About Fish. These are my local shops. If they end up stocking one, I'll probably pick it up as well. Nothing wrong with having two of these awesome specimens

Either way I'll be asking for refund or another 3+ polyp replacement from WWC. They seem on the up and up so far, let's see how this plays out.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sadly, i have been visiting elite reef for awhile now looking for a aussie gold torch. I really want one lol. They haven't had any. I also checked Liquid Kingdom and about About Fish. These are my local shops. If they end up stocking one, I'll probably pick it up as well. Nothing wrong with having two of these awesome specimens

Either way I'll be asking for refund or another 3+ polyp replacement from WWC. They seem on the up and up so far, let's see how this plays out.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, @Haddonisreef works for the supplier that supplies most of the LFS's around here. If you go talk to your preferred LFS and tell them you are looking for one, then they can pick one of these up for you. I don't believe they can sell directly to the public which is why he suggested you talk to your LFS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if I'm wrong but, @Haddonisreef works for the supplier that supplies most of the LFS's around here. If you go talk to your preferred LFS and tell them you are looking for one, then they can pick one of these up for you. I don't believe they can sell directly to the public which is why he suggested you talk to your LFS.
Ahhhhhh makes sense, I'm out of the loop on the way things work surrounding LFS and supply chains. I'm a simple man. I see things, i want things, i have money for things. I will buy things presented in front of me, i don't like asking around for orders, other wise i order online and save the hassle.

I love supporting the LFS as much as the next guy, but i have had nothing but negative experiences ordering a shipment from a LFS. They get the shipment, i pick it up, a week later it dies. Happened the 3 out of 3 times I did it.