DD Nanoscope Group Buy

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey gang,

I have an awesome opportunity for everyone on here to capitalize on. I have access to a bunch of DD Nanoscopes for sale. Here is a link to the manufacturer website so that you can read up on the scopes:

http://www.theaquariumsolution.com/d-d-nanoscope

These things look awesome and include a case, can connect to a tripod, etc.

These scopes have an MSRP of $116, but we can get ahold of them for $80! If anyone is interested we can get a group buy going for these. I know I am ordering one for myself at least. The wholesaler has about 100 available, but I am sure at this price they will sell quick!

I would like to get things situated so that the order cut off will be this Friday, April 29th, and will order the scopes on Friday for delivery some time the following week. The only catch is that I will be traveling the next two weeks, which will require pick up on the weekends.

Let me know if you are interested and we can work out all of the finer details!

Cheers~!
Jon

rockys_pride x 1
kalgra x 2
projectx x 1
Pisces II x 1

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That sure is one sick product. Man I need a job...

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just read the docs on the site, says you can use a small aperature camera or a camera phone to take picts through it. So it sounds like it can be used as a macro lens

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man i might have to get one of these!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;89896 said:
Just read the docs on the site, says you can use a small aperature camera or a camera phone to take picts through it. So it sounds like it can be used as a macro lens
What is considered a "small aperature" camera lol??

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hmmmmm.....that's why I haven't comitted to buying this yet.....Can't tell if it will work that well with my Canon 60D