Dry Rock, Live Rock, Live Sand…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here are the extras I am selling from my recent build. Buy individually for the prices listed or take everything at $100. Must pickup in Berthoud.

3 pieces of dry, never been wet, manmade Cornerstone reef rock. Amazing forms that stack easily to create a small rock cave or oasis. Selling the 3 pieces together for $25.

1 very long, 25”, unique dry rock. This would make a good specimen rock for SPS or Zoas. This large rock by itself selling for $25.

Big pieces and unique pieces of fully cured and loaded with biodiversity live rock. This rock has been maturing in a 100-gallon stock tank exposed to live rock from Australia, Tamp Rock, daily dosed of phyto and a variety of bacteria in a bottle suppliers for over 5 months. There are some big flat pieces of rock 12” across along with nicely shaped manmade Cornerstone reef rock. $50 for all this rock booming with biodiversity.

Unopened 20 lb. Bimini Pink Arag-Alive! Live Reef Sand – CaribSea. Retails for over $40. Selling for $20.

1 very long, 25”, unique dry rock. This would make a good specimen rock for SPS or Zoas. This large rock by itself selling for $25.

Big pieces and unique pieces of fully cured and loaded with biodiversity live rock. This rock has been maturing in a 100-gallon stock tank exposed to live rock from Australia, Tamp Rock, daily dosed of phyto and a variety of bacteria in a bottle suppliers for over 5 months. There are some big flat pieces of rock 12” across along with nicely shaped manmade Cornerstone reef rock. $50 for all this rock booming with biodiversity.

Unopened 20 lb. Bimini Pink Arag-Alive! Live Reef Sand – CaribSea. Retails for over $40. Selling for $20.

Sorry for the duplicate sentences above. The intended posting is:

Here are the extras I am selling from my recent build. Buy individually for the prices listed or take everything at $100. Must pickup in Berthoud.

3 pieces of dry, never been wet, manmade Cornerstone reef rock. Amazing forms that stack easily to create a small rock cave or oasis. Selling the 3 pieces together for $25.

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’m trying to think of the logistics with getting all this. My future build isn’t to the point of needing rock yet. Does the 100 gallon stock tank come with it?

Do you have any pictures of the rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.