Drywall work needed

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey there all. Haven't posted in a while, still out of the hobby but recently I have had bad luck with shady contractors. Long story short I was robbed on two separate occasions by crackhead contractors for a total of 9k so I am reaching out to the community in hopes that there is a genuine drywaller who can finish my basement for a reasonable price. It is mostly done and just needs a few sheets of drywall hung, ceiling and walls and a closet door installed and texture needed. Feel free to call or text me and please reference MASC. 303-261-7790 Gabe

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;362041 said:
Dam bro your the second person on Masc that got scammed!! Sorry to hear karma is a B
Thanks Charlie, Karma or not I don't wish those guys ill. I just want the basement done. I have so much on my plate and this is the last thing I need. I just want it done now. I have two court dates already for suing those contractors.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
bump - got busy, for those of you who knew me Tony passed away from his cancer 10/6. I am finally collected enough to resume my search for the drywall work. Things are rough...

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh Gabe I am so terribly sorry to hear of is passing. My heart, thoughts, courage and strength go out to you, his family and loved ones! Glad you are keeping your head up as he would want you too! I will call you soon bro!!!!!!!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh Gabe, my heart goes out to you. So sorry for all of this stuff that's going on. Hopefully someone who knows drywall can get you situated soon, and the court case gets resolved in your favor quickly.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;363553 said:
bump - got busy, for those of you who knew me Tony passed away from his cancer 10/6. I am finally collected enough to resume my search for the drywall work. Things are rough...
I know I am late to respond as I dont get on MASC much. But I am sooo sorry to hear this news my heart goes out to you.....