Innovative Marine INT 75 Gallon Reef Ready Aquarium Tank with Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a 2 year old Innovative Marine Nuvo INT 75 aquarium with Innovative Marine APS stand. Tank has been in use and was just recently drained. Silicon is in great condition and no scratches on glass. Can provide proof of aquarium age and can provide proof of no leaks.

Also included is a custom made acrylic screen that covers the entire top of the tank, a 23 gallon Synergy Reef Atomic Green TS-26 sump and 5 gallon Synergy Reef Atomic Green ATO reservoir.

I am also including all of my hard plumbing which has a gate valve for the drain and a gate valve for the return. There are also multiple unions making it easy to take apart for maintenance. In order to break down the tank so you can transport it home, I will have to cut the hard tubing right under the bulkheads. You will need to replace with 4 new bulkheads that should only cost a few dollars from a local reef store or online. Although I strongly encourage you to redo the entire hard plumbing, I’m including my old plumbing for free if you would like to reuse it or use it as a reference to rebuild. If you decide to reuse, it should only cost a few dollars to replace the parts I have to cut.

To reiterate, for sale is the tank, sump, ATO, acrylic screen, and hard plumbing.

I’m asking $1000 OBO for everything listed above or $800 if you don’t want the sump/ATO reservoir. Will not sell sump/ATO reservoir without tank.

You will need to arrange transport and will need two people to carry the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.