Fish Street

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Has anyone ordered from them? I am just wondering what your experiences were and I am also wondering if they email any kind of invoice or receipt? I am having a difficult time getting a solid answer from them due to the language barrier. I just need a receipt for tax purposes.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I would too but they said there wouldn't be one included with the shipment and payment is via paypal.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I asked him if he could get the dual unit controller and he said he couldn't since his distributor didn't carry it so I don't know if that is his source or not.

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ordered my first Jebao WP60s from them about a year ago. Service was very good and I got the pumps in about a week. It was a long time ago and I don't remember for certain but I'm 90% sure they did send me a receipt with the order. You can always print a screen print of your order when you order it on line. That with the shipping invoice should be fine.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Just heard back and they do email an invoice when you place you order.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Order placed got a couple different invoices one from Paypal and you can download a PDF from your order history.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Pumps shipped from Hong Kong Wednesday and were on the table when I got home at 3:30. 2 days from China not bad, not bad at all!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its cause they dont send them from china. They got a warehouse in new jersey and cali.

The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double logarithmic graph.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Not according to the UPS tracking. Started in HK went through customs into Anchorage and was here today.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
very nice