Fluid Designers is now OPEN FOR RETAIL!

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Fellow MASC members...
Beginning this Tuesday, we will be opening our doors to the public. We had recently been working by appointment only but now we will carry regular business hours. Our hours of operation will be Tuesday through Saturday, 12:00PM until 7:00PM. The retail space will continue to be a work in progress throughout the summer months. However we will still carry coral, live rock, water, dry goods, acrylic products, and a limited selection of fish. And as always, if you need something, we can special order it. Our relationships with the best wholesalers and distributors in this hobby is all your gain! Stop in and see Mike, Dave, and the rest of the Fluid team. Watch for upcoming sales and don't forget your MASC discount! Thank you for all the support. It is because of members like everyone here that we are able to fulfill our dream of opening another store in the area. Enjoy your Memorial Day!

Ikan60

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very excited about your new hours! Great new vendor with awesome corals, beautiful fish, and great deals on equipment. Everyone should stop by and take a look.

Vdubjetta01

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nothing they have is over priced! I absolutely love the team so happy to hear there open for just walk in's, I'll be a regular.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:excitement: :applause:

Ikan60

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you so much for the super healthy, beautiful fish! I've never seen such a well-adjusted, interactive fish. 5 minutes after we put him in, we fed the tank. He ate everything in sight and then came to the glass and started begging for more. What an awesome new addition. He's beautiful! Also, thanks for the great prices on supplies. You guys are going to be sorry you opened for regular hours - you'll get sick of how often I drop by!

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Ikan60;311169 said:
Thank you so much for the super healthy, beautiful fish! I've never seen such a well-adjusted, interactive fish. 5 minutes after we put him in, we fed the tank. He ate everything in sight and then came to the glass and started begging for more. What an awesome new addition. He's beautiful! Also, thanks for the great prices on supplies. You guys are going to be sorry you opened for regular hours - you'll get sick of how often I drop by!
Great to here! Tusks are still one of my favs. Thanks for your support!

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stopped by today and unit 4 is empty and has no signs on the door or building are you guys still open for the showroom?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
So completely unsubstantiated, so make your own judgment, but I heard a rumor that Fluid may have merged with another company.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I heard Stone aquatics. At least the DT at Stone is the one that used to be in back at Fluid.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
fiji4118;334557 said:
I heard Stone aquatics. At least the DT at Stone is the one that used to be in back at Fluid.
Noticed that the tank was the one from Fluid.