FS:Multiple Items, see ad for details (Thule, Never Summer)

Can't upload pics, but will gladly text them:

I have a like new Never Summer longboard for sale. I bought it last year and only rode it down my street once. It has zero damage to it. This is the Brothers in Arms board that they do special for the military. It is a complete board with Paris trucks, Never Summer wheels and plain grip tape on the top. It is a carbonium board and the graphics on the bottom are awesome.

Price is only $130.
***********************************************************************************************************************
I have two Thule 501 Insta-Gater bike racks for securing in the back of a pickup truck for sale. They both have locking cores in the racks that are keyed the same, making it very easy to transport your bikes and leave them secured when you run to the local tasting room for a post ride brew. I have only transported a bike once with one of these and they are very secure.

The Thule 501 Insta-Gater Truck Bed Bike Rack is the quickest and easiest way to secure your bicycle in the back of your pick-up truck. The Insta-Gater is extremely quick and easy to install in your pick-up, with no drilling or bolting required.
This truck bed bike rack handles a wide range of bike styles, and fits bikes with 20- to 29-inch wheels with tires up to three inches wide, all without requiring you to even remove the bicycle's front tire. The Insta-Gater has a one-bicycle capacity, and features Thule's secure and convenient, Ratcheting Quick-Load system. This fast, reliable, and stable bike rack system is cable lock compatible (no cable lock included), weighs only 12 pounds, and is constructed of frame-welded, powder-coated steel so it should last you a lifetime.

Asking $180 for both of them with the locking cores installed, and two keys. That is like 2 for the price one.
***********************************************************************************************************************
I have a set of Thule 92725 Universal Flat Top 6 ski/2 snowboard carriers that mount to crossbars. These were on our vehicle for about three months before they were removed, and we have since sold that vehicle. They sell for $158 on Amazon, you can have these for just $80.
I have a lightly used pair of Lake CX-140 cycling shoes with Speedplay Zero cleats attached to the bottom. These boots are great for keeping your feet dry and warm no matter what the weather throws at you. The boots have the boa lacing system as well as a neoprene ankle wrap with velcro closure. I rode these in the 2013 Frozen Toes road race in Columbia, Missouri in the end of February and they were a lifesaver! These are size 44, or US10.

Don't let the weather forecast prevent you from getting your next training ride in.

Asking only $75. A new pair of CX-145 are over twice this, with no cleats.