Give one to get one: Candy Apple Reds

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a frag of CARS available. 1 large healthy polyp and 1 baby. There are 2 parts to claiming this...

It's going to be a "give one to get one" DBTC...in an effort to keep the DBTCs and idea of "giving" going for the holidays. Post up a DBTC and link it in this thread. Has to be something someone wants though...once someone claims it you will be eligible to enter.

First person that gives away a DBTC (has to be posted after this thread) AND guesses any song that I've listened to off this list wins:

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/CharadeYouAre/the_epics__songs_that_run_longer_than_10_minutes

Yes, it's a long list...but I listen to a wide spectrum of music and can honestly say that I've heard at least a couple songs off each of those pages. Hint: start with the later pages.

Yes...there's a chance that you'll give something away and you won't pick up this frag...that's kinda the point. ;)

Unlimited guesses once you're eligible.

Happy pre-Turkey day!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice requirements Khalis.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;207244 said:
Nice requirements Khalis.
Thanks Drew. It's popular on another forum that I'm on (plantedtank)...dunno why I never thought of running it this way here. :)

Hopefully everyone in MASC doesn't also already have CARs considering how many showed up at the meeting, lol.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;207243 said:
I have a frag of CARS available. 1 large healthy polyp and 1 baby. There are 2 parts to claiming this...

It's going to be a "give one to get one" DBTC...in an effort to keep the DBTCs and idea of "giving" going for the holidays. Post up a DBTC and link it in this thread. Has to be something someone wants though...once someone claims it you will be eligible to enter.

First person that gives away a DBTC (has to be posted after this thread) AND guesses any song that I've listened to off this list wins:

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/CharadeYouAre/the_epics__songs_that_run_longer_than_10_minutes

Yes, it's a long list...but I listen to a wide spectrum of music and can honestly say that I've heard at least a couple songs off each of those pages. Hint: start with the later pages.

Yes...there's a chance that you'll give something away and you won't pick up this frag...that's kinda the point. ;)

Unlimited guesses once you're eligible.

Happy pre-Turkey day!
What an awesome way to do it. The generosity of this club continues to amaze me.

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't, but my blue tang developed a taste for zoas in the last couple of months. The AOG I got from you and all the others I had got passed on to a fellow reefer

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love doing dbtcs this way, we were doing this a while ago but I guess it died out. Sorry, already have cars or I would.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Metalsniper;207764 said:
Love doing dbtcs this way, we were doing this a while ago but I guess it died out. Sorry, already have cars or I would.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

It's definitely nice to keep the chain going. :)

aztecdreams;207758 said:
I don't, but my blue tang developed a taste for zoas in the last couple of months. The AOG I got from you and all the others I had got passed on to a fellow reefer
Dang coral eating fish...I just had to pull a dwarf angel that was nipping my sps badly.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ha any hints :heh:

Ill go with a classic.

The Doors by .... wait for it...... wait for it..... The Doors

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
xjmav;207777 said:
Ha any hints :heh:

Ill go with a classic.

The Doors by .... wait for it...... wait for it..... The Doors
I considered giving a hint but figured you were in the right era, had met me in the past, and would probably guess correctly soon enough.

The Doors was a solid guess for sure! The frag is yours, PM me for pickup. :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
xjmav;207971 said:
Thanks khalis much appreciated! That zoa garden is sweet by the way!
Your welcome, thanks for stopping by and checking out the tanks. Hope those do well for you.