GoPro hero 3

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well this is my first test run with this little camera and was very impressed just stuck it my tank. I can not wait to snorkel with this thing in Mexico! Change video to 720 hd and it still wont do it the justice that my lap top does at 1440 hd
http://youtu.be/pdah--dOI58

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So did you buy one or is this the borrowed one?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Junk I mean complete junk!!! Jk wow that thing is awesome!!!!!!! I can only imagine how clean it is not having to be reduced and run through YouTube!!!! Prob better come test it in my tank before you go just to make sure it likes zoas :-D

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Those go pros are really cool! And tough. I only see two problems.
1. Your aquascape is bad! Come over to my place and get some more practice. Lol
2. Too many corals! Give half away. Jk

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shaunv;263134 said:
So did you buy one or is this the borrowed one?
Bought the the black edition. We went to the drag strip and mounted it on my dads truck simply amazing imo. Best bang for the buck.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't forget to go online and update the firmware. It is a pretty sweet camera.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one of those for the shop. That's what I used for the clam video. I need some editing software next. Cool camera none the less.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
fishguy69;282147 said:
I have one of those for the shop. That's what I used for the clam video. I need some editing software next. Cool camera none the less.
I DVD works great, comes free with Mac products.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im a PC guy. No mac stuff in the house besides... (Ipad, Iphones, Ipod). Can I use the wifes Ipad? Any other ideas? (Sorry to hijack the thread Mike)

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike and Cindy are gonna luv this little camera in Mexico and other adventures. One of those point and shoot. Don't have to worry about focusing. Super easy to use and download.