CRW Reef exit into the Abyss

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MASC family,

It is with much regret and a very heavy heart that I want to inform you all of my stepping down as the MASC president.

I want to thank you all for your fellowship, participation and support of the club over the last 6 years and I trust that you all will continue to grow and better the hobby for all.

As many of you know, MASC has been very important to me for several years and that I have a very strong belief in what the club stands for and what it offers to our local saltwater community. Unfortunately due to some person issues that I have been going through for the last several months, I have been unable to give both the club and the rest of the BOD, both the support and attention it needs and deserves. So I apologize to all of you for my absence and short comings but I am thankful you guys have been in great hands while I have been away.

As I suggested above, I 100% believe that the rest of the current Board of Directors have been doing a great job at filling my role and duties in my absences and I have faith that they will continue to do a tremendous job at keeping MASC alive and thriving!

As for whats happend to me from here, I will be doing my best to revive my current tank and continue to stay in the hobby. I also hope to once again become an active member of the club and to keep the hobby thriving. So my friends, please take care, continue to expand and educate others on the awesomeness and fun of the hobby and Reef On!!!

Sincerely,

Chad Whitney

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Thank you Chad for all you have done for this club over the years. It really is a great community that you played a big role in building. We will do our best to carry the torch. to keep this community growing, and learning. Wish you the best of luck, and hope you can get all the issues sorted out so you can make a grand return.

As for what this means to the club in the immediate future; The remaining BOD will be meeting to discuss our path forward, and then we will likely be holding some elections in the very near future as there are now 2 vacant BOD positions

McFish

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for helping build this great community. It’s been incredibly helpful for me over the past few months. Hope to have the opportunity to connect with you down the road. Best of luck with everything!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks for all youve done for this community Chad, you were one of the first people I met in the club, long before your presidency. I hope all is well and things settle down for you. Keep reefing!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad, thank you for your time, your leadership and your knowledge that you have brought to this club everyone here appreciates what you have done.