I'm following a dream, and bought a boat in San Francisco. Selling all my STUFF!

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
I am following my next dream, and bought a blue water sail boat in San Francisco, Ca.

So, my reef tank of 15 years has to go. There is likely 50-60lbs of live rock, MANY types of hard corals, as well as a few softer. Mostly SPS.

There is also an infestation of Neomeris finger algae. I'm told this only happens in really old tanks, but won't survive in a lesser established biology. (I tried to grow it for years 10 years ago, now I can't kill it.

Live rock,.. $4lbs,.. Add $10 if it has a coral on it.,.. Add $20 if there are 2 corals on it...

EVERYTHING in my tank is swarming with life. However I only have a few fish

1 pair of Onyx clowns $80
1 Lawnmower blenny $10
1 green chomis?? $2
1 spiky brown cuccumber $10
1 large cleaner shrimp $20
A number of various hermits..

Fungia, $25
large rock anemone with live rock $40
green bubble tip $45
HUGE frogspawn $50
Conch shell with black sponge all over it $30

After the live stuff sells I'll have Wet dry's SWC skimmer, R/O filter... MUCH equipment.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Amazing dream to follow. I second the congrats.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet - congrats, I see no pictures (and I'm referring to the boat).

NVM, you posted while typing. Nice rowboat!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Hi I live in arvada and would like to see what you have, dibs on the skunk cleaner:) PM me I can come by anytime,

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
The fungia pic is tough to get through my scratched up glass, and a bad angle where it settled.

You'd have to see my equipment. I have a good skimmer, a couple of wet dry's, Media filter (Carbon/Ferric oxide)....

None of that can go until the living stuff is gone.[attachment=66097:name]

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
I'll be writing down who laid claim to what on Paper.

So far:
PiscesII has the cleaner shrimp and ??
Git_r_done2x has dibs on the Frog spawn and skimmer.
Hoosier Daddy MIGHT have the Maze Brain coral

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
Good luck! :)

The darker one is older, I got her at a store (she has dark lips too). The lighter one (dark parents), came from a breeder in Boulder (differing genetics), and is only about 6 months old.

They do not host. I have been hoping, but they are both captive bred and just don't know I guess.