Invert Group Buy?

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Here's a sample pic of the clams. They're running pretty low so I asked my rep to hold the best looking one for me (it's the one in the right on the picture).

I'd recommend just one person get a clam because my rep said this is the only one with really nice patterns ... so first one to put the order in for the clam gets it :)

- Archit View attachment 12795

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Any urchins available?
Yep -- I'll check and post later tonight.

The clam has been spoken for. If someone else really really wants the clam at this price, my vendor has a few more but they don't look all that nice (pattern wise) .. so personally I'd advise against it but it's your call :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Got it! Thank you!

I'll get back to everyone later tonight -- apologies for the delay, we had a addition to the family this past weekend so been a bit busy taking care of the family and a 4 day old baby

- Archit

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Got it! Thank you!

I'll get back to everyone later tonight -- apologies for the delay, we had a addition to the family this past weekend so been a bit busy taking care of the family and a 4 day old baby

- Archit

Congrats!

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I didn't list these because I can not hold them ... our systems are not nearly established enough for me to house them. However if you can pick them up the day of delivery ...

Yellow Cucumber ---- Colochirus robustus ---- $10.00
Sand Sifting Cucumber Gold (Caribbean) ---- Holothuria spp. ---- $6.00
Sand Sifting Cucumber (Caribbean) ---- Holothuria spp. ---- $4.00

Thanks!

- Archit

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have emailed/messaged the link to the order spreadsheet to everyone that has sent in their orders to me -- can you guys please check it and respond? I'll send out the invoices once I receive your confirmation.

For anyone else interested, please send in your orders asap so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

- Archit

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Got it! Thank you.

Based on the feedback I have received thus far, looks like I'll be having the order be delivered on Thursday, and pickup will be Thursday + Friday + maybe Saturday.

Thanks,

- Archit

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
How and when do we pay you ?
I'll send out invoices tonight.

Also the clam is available again in case someone wants to claim it.

As mentioned earlier, please note that we are required to charge sales tax -- Reef Bazaar is a registered entity with the state of Colorado and we're in this business for the long run. We even pay use tax for the items we use in store to run the store!

Please keep that into consideration prior to submitting orders ..

Thanks,

- Archit