Neptune Apex for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have a Neptune Apex Lite for sale. Comes with "the brain", EB8 power bar, Breakout box (and some float switches if you want them), pH probe, temp probe, LSM module with 4 lights (moonlight simulator), and all the cables I have, and display module. The Lite only has 1 pH port, and 1 ORP port....I think the "gold" or whatever it was called had 2 pH and an ORP? I don't remember, but it is a fully operating Apex, not the Apex Junior. Let's call it middle of the road model.

I will be at the Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza on Saturday if anybody would like to check it out.

No trades, sorry. Looking for $275 with the LSM module and Breakout Box add ons. I can get pics up tomorrow.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a Neptune Apex Lite for sale. Comes with "the brain", EB8 power bar, Breakout box (and some float switches if you want them), pH probe, temp probe, LSM module with 4 lights (moonlight simulator), and all the cables I have, and display module. The Lite only has 1 pH port, and 1 ORP port....I think the "gold" or whatever it was called had 2 pH and an ORP? I don't remember, but it is a fully operating Apex, not the Apex Junior. Let's call it middle of the road model.

I will be at the Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza on Saturday if anybody would like to check it out.

No trades, sorry. Looking for $275 with the LSM module and Breakout Box add ons. I can get pics up tomorrow.
Oh man... Super tempting! I wish I had some money laying around right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.