LED Consulting

Hello,

I am designing a LED light for a commercial application. I know there are a lot of members that have already done a lot of research into the subject, so rather than me spend hours upon hours looking at all the possibilities, I would like to pay someone for their assistance.

Criteria:
I want several choices in LED emitters and drivers.
No dimming.
Total lumen output equal to a 250W Metal Halide with options at 175W, 100W
(I will have one circuit board designed and will populate with fewer LEDs to get lower wattages).
Hoping for 80W LED, 50W LED, 30W LED options. (So want a 3:1 efficiency ratio compared with Metal Halide white light output with current LED products).
White (4,000-5,000K) only.
Drivers to be listed (UL, ETL, or CE).
Total cost for LEDs and Drivers to be in the $100 range for 80W. If this is not possible, tell me what is.
To achieve cost efficiency assume 200 lights.

I already have a Chinese design at 80W that outputs light approximately equal to a 175W Metal Halide (2:1 efficiency). I want a cost effective alternative that will get me up to a 250W Metal Halide at the same 80 LED watts (3:1 efficiency).

Since this is a potential commercial endeavor I don't expect help for free. I would think someone would already have a good idea on how to put this together, so e-mail me your experience and what you want $$ for your solution. I'd expect compensation to be in the $25-50/hour range, so I don't think anyone will get rich from this. I will be willing to pay for solutions from several members as long as they back up their recommendations with spreadsheets, datasheets and websites where applicable product can be purchased.

E-mail is best.
jccall at gmail.com