LFS map/list

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Current LFS map:

LFS Map

Does anyone know of a good list or map of Front Range local fish stores? It would be cool to see a nice map of the fish stores like this one for the 14ers. I know there are a few people running small frag businesses from their houses, so maybe a list with their business name, website, and city would work (assuming they don't want to publish an address).

Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great, this is almost exactly what I was envisioning. I'll take a closer look tonight. Pet World is duplicated. I know I saw something about a newish place called Dorkfish in Denver (they may just be maintenance though). Also, Stuart aka Coraljunkie aka Mile High Aquatics is in Parker.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Add in:

Aquatic Art
9337 Commerce Center Cir #3 Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
(720) 253-8660

Ambrosio Aquatics
1156 S Kalispell St Aurora, CO 80017
(720) 935-3034

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyShark;275689 said:
Great, this is almost exactly what I was envisioning. I'll take a closer look tonight. Pet World is duplicated. I know I saw something about a newish place called Dorkfish in Denver (they may just be maintenance though). Also, Stuart aka Coraljunkie aka Mile High Aquatics is in Parker.
I thought he sold his business? He sold a ton of equipment of on the site...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also has anyone been to the fish guys in foco? I saw that 1400g shark tank they got installed but I haven't heard If they're open yet

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;275713 said:
I thought he sold his business? He sold a ton of equipment of on the site...

I believe he just downsized a bit. I know I got an email about a month ago listing coral he just got in - a ton of ricordia.

gregudolph

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Has anyone ever updated the map or put together a real comprehensive list of local stores and home vendors for Denver, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
gregudolph;324878 said:
Has anyone ever updated the map or put together a real comprehensive list of local stores and home vendors for Denver, Pueblo, and Colorado Springs?

If you post them I will add them.