Liquidation Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK, all, it's time to liquidate!
There's a mongo selection of frags, some mother colonies, and tanks, stands, and equipment (protein skimmers, fuges, pumps, lights, etc). Also up for sale is a mixed reef in a 150 gal tank (and fuge) on an ugly 2x4 stand, a small coral display flat on a prettier stand, and a large coral flat with fuge. After the flat and the 150 are gone, I'll have extra Reefkeeper modules for sale. I'll want to keep the main unit to use on my tank, but I won't need the spares.

I would really rather sell the 150 gal mixed reef as a complete setup. There's a metric s*** ton of rock in it, so pulling out individual fish just ain't happening unless you have a really tiny rod and reel. Plus my arms are not long enough to reach the bottom of it. There are a lot of bright corals in there, so for those of you with the ability to take it off my hands and part it out or incorporate it into your room-sized display tanks, you'll make plenty of money. There are also a few pairs of clowns (1 pair in the 150, 1 pair of black & white in the flat, and 1 pair in the smaller display flat), a green bubble tip nem, and 2 rose bubble tip nems.

Many thanks to ReefChief for helping me identify the corals I'm about to list. Hopefully those bubblegum monster frags are happy in your tank.

several mushrooms and ricordias, different colors
pipe organs
leathers (green tip and tan)
green stylo
green cauliflower
radioactive dragon eyes
nuclear holocaust
cherry charms
hollywood stunner
cyphastrea
keds reds
orange bam bams
incredible hulks
morph of incredible hulks
green acanthea
candy canes
joker chalice
purple/green favia
orange acans
green palys
rastas
lunar eclipse
embers
scooter palys
blue tubs
whammin watermelons
unknown zoas (green skirt & teal center, and green skirt purple center w/green eye)
green monti
nuke palys
gorilla nipples
sunny D's
sunrise
purple hammer
meteorite chalice
green goni
reverse gorilla nipples
green bay packers
gold midas
cherry bombs
magicians
unknown zoa/paly dark center w/green fringe
bright yellow deep water zoas
bubblegum Monster

PLEASE, I beg you, don't ask me to send pics. It would take me hours/days to figure out how to get decent ones, because there are so many corals. In many cases, there are multiple frags of the ones I've listed, and I'm probably missing a few on the list. I promise you, it's worth the trip to Westminster to take a look. If you're interested in buying the whole kit & caboodle from me, come over, see what all is here, and make me an offer that's fair to both of us. I'm willing to do a great deal for someone who is taking the entire package. I just don't want to sell at bargain basement prices to someone that is cherry picking, because that leaves me with the same stress and headache over the stuff that is harder to sell.

My earlier offer to host a club meeting still stands. Just let me know a day & time, what to get, and about how many to expect, and I'll be ready. ;-)

Thanks bunches,
Cindy

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would be interested in those pc4 reef keeper plugs. Glad to hear you got all those coral identified

I'm Matt
SE Aurora

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
OK- Matt's got first dibs on the reefkeeper spares. (I might ask for a bit of help to consolidate the reefkeeper and set it up just on my tank after the others are sold, if you don't mind. I'm somewhat technologically challenged, and that thing is just intimidating. LOL)

The cree light/hood are still available, too, if you want it.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd love to come down but would be cherry picker most likely but I live unfree key so it would be a long drive for me..

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't mind cherry pickers at all, Juan. I just can't do the same kind of deals for them as I would for someone that is willing to take the whole setup for either the 150 or the coral flats. :) That's all I was trying to say.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I would like a pc4 outlet strip as well if you have an additional forsale. You can pm your info and I will touchbase and make arrangements for pick up.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
When the 150 and the coral flat are gone, I'll contact you & Matt about the extra reefkeeper gear. Making myself a note now... :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Perfect, thank you kindly. I'll def come check out some zoas too in the same trip.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
You'll want to come see the zoas now, CRW Reef. They're in the coral flat, which will have to be emptied and sold before I can sell the reefkeeper stuff that's running it...

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i may be in need of some of your major equipment but cant do anything live for a few months. What do you have for skimmers/tanks to get rid of?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
There's a 75 gal fuge (I think it's a 75), 3 or 4 stands that are 4' long, some smaller tanks that would be good for quarantine/medic tanks, a couple of skimmers (1 looks like a hang on the back small one, another is a big SWC). Truthfully, I know virtually nothing about the equipment- so I don't know what they're rated for.

If you bought the 150gal setup, you wouldn't have to wait months to go live... just sayin' ;-)))

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;200857 said:
OK- Matt's got first dibs on the reefkeeper spares. (I might ask for a bit of help to consolidate the reefkeeper and set it up just on my tank after the others are sold, if you don't mind. I'm somewhat technologically challenged, and that thing is just intimidating. LOL)

The cree light/hood are still available, too, if you want it.
I would gladly help set that up for you I'm free most of the week and yes I'm still interested in the lights

I'm Matt
SE Aurora

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
AaronP;200875 said:
I might be in the market for a quarantine tank. Any with a 36 by 12 base?

Aaron
They're on the back porch. I'll check the sizes tomorrow morning and let you know.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;200878 said:
I would gladly help set that up for you I'm free most of the week and yes I'm still interested in the lights

I'm Matt
SE Aurora
YAY! You're the best.

CindyL;200872 said:
There's a 75 gal fuge (I think it's a 75), 3 or 4 stands that are 4' long, some smaller tanks that would be good for quarantine/medic tanks, a couple of skimmers (1 looks like a hang on the back small one, another is a big SWC). Truthfully, I know virtually nothing about the equipment- so I don't know what they're rated for.

If you bought the 150gal setup, you wouldn't have to wait months to go live... just sayin' ;-)))
If you have time to get measurements on the tanks and stands you have I might be in the market for something in the neighborhood of 55 to 75 gallon. It would fit on a 4ft long stand. Or even just a stand depending on height. LMK

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
kypdurron25;200883 said:
If you have time to get measurements on the tanks and stands you have I might be in the market for something in the neighborhood of 55 to 75 gallon. It would fit on a 4ft long stand. Or even just a stand depending on height. LMK
The tanks I have are smaller than 55, unless you wanted to deconstruct the 75 gal fuge, but that just wouldn't make sense. I'm sure at least a couple of the stands are made for 55-75. I'll get measurements on those tomorrow and post them on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.