Looking to buy some frags

My wife and I are looking to add a few corals to our tank. We are looking for a few specific species and hoping to find frags for $5-$10. We know that at that price we will not be buying a show piece. If frags of these corals are way more, please let me know. We are new to corals and afraid to purchase any at a higher price out of fear of loosing it. We are interested in colorful and wavy corals, so if you have any recommendations please let us know.
We are located in Thornton.
Thanks

Current setup:
29 gallon
96watt PC lighting
(2) Koralia Evolution 750
AC70

Looking for:
Green Star Polyps
Toadstool Leather
Chili Coral
Candy Cane Coral
Brain Coral
Something similiar

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
If you want more then what Rockys got I have more GSP then I know what to do with. You can have as much as you want. I also have a small candy cane frag if your interested. Im in Fort Collins.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have everything you want except the chili coral

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Might i also suggest looking into getting some zoas or ricoridias? They are great beginner corals and super colorful.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have a Yuma ricoridia that you can have that is a part of the DBTC Program
this is what it will look like fully grown

Wow! Thanks for all the replys. All the zoas I have come across so far are just plain brown. I will keep my eye out for some more colorful ones and will look into ricoridias. I know adding too many fish at one time is a bad thing. Does the same go for corals? Can you have too many?

aztecdreams,
I work just down the street. I will send you a PM.

dvenson,
I love to get started in the DBTC program. Will PM you as well.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
No, corals dont count towards you bioload so you can add however many you want, whenever you want.

And here is a quick snap shot of my zoa garden, you can see they come in many colors