Macro Algae Sale Thread

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
For those who enjoy macros - This will be where I sell my trimmings. I will update this thread anytime I have new macros for sale. You can also check this thread anytime to see what I have and make requests. I will be firm on my prices. They will usually be around $5 cheaper then what I sell for on Reef Central plus you don't have to pay shipping (unless of course you can't pickup and need them shipped).

Prices are for MASC members only. You must have the "Club Member" Logo underneath your name. If you are not a MASC member or you are out of state please add $5 per macro.

.: Shipping available :.
ALL orders shipped in small flat rate box. Shipping charge is $5 per box, 1 box holds 2 macros. Shipping is USPS priority.

.: Payment :.
Cash/credit (in person) or Paypal (Shipped)

.: Size :.
All macros are golf ball sized unless otherwise stated

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reds

Red Bush Hayi - $10 - 0 portions available

Gracilaria mammillaris - $10 - 2 Portions available

Halymenia (Dragons Breath/Flame) - $15 - SOLD

Red Fern - $10 - SOLD

Red Gracilaria - $5 - SOLD

Red Titan - $10 - SOLD

Flamingo Feather - $15 - SOLD

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Greens

Halimeda (Money Plant, small) - $5 - SOLD

Halimeda (Money Plant, large) - $10 - 1, Maybe 2 portions available

Acetabularia Sp. - $15 - SOLD

Cymopolia Barbata - $15 - SOLD

Caulerpa Ashmeadii - $10 - SOLD

Caulerpa Prolifera - $5 & DBTC - SOLD

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Browns

Brown Scroll - $10 (per "scroll") -SOLD

Blue Scroll - $?? - SOLD

Sargassum - $10 - SOLD

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Other

Blue Ochtodes - $20 -2 Golf ball size portions available

Violet Dreams (RARE!) - $25 (clipping) - SOLD

Pink Galaxy (Super Rare!) - $50 - SOLD

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
blue ochtodes when I meet up with you next please. I was gonna get some red but that blue looks nicer

Ummfish

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man, those are beautiful. Whenever you get the blue Ochtodes again, I would like to get some of it (and the red Bush Hayi, too).

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like the flame stuff the best especially under LED's.
Under normal light it just looks red. Under LED, it shows orange tips.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry guys, the blue ochtodes is sold. I had 2 portions and they quickly sold on RC. Also that big bush of Red Bush Hayi was dwindled down to nothing. I might have some in the fuge. If so then I will let you know Charlie, then Cherub then Andy. Thanks for your interest guys :)

btw 2 of my favorite macros (ochtodes and flame) are very slow growers for me. If you would like a portion of these before they sell I suggest subscribing to this thread as they will go quick.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
First page updated with available macros. Charlie and Andy you guys have first dibs on the 2 Hayi's. I tried PM'n you Charlie but your box is full. Andy shoot me a PM if you want to buy one. Thanks guys

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;92798 said:
First page updated with available macros. Charlie and Andy you guys have first dibs on the 2 Hayi's. I tried PM'n you Charlie but your box is full. Andy shoot me a PM if you want to buy one. Thanks guys
I'm pretty sure I was the first to say I wanted some