Masc facebook

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
You've probably already been told but there is an extra "is" at the bottom of the frag swap flyer

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
fiji4118;207307 said:
You've probably already been told but there is an extra "is" at the bottom of the frag swap flyer
Ehhh takes a special type of person to notice that, so no Adam we haven't been told that yet. LOL JK Ill attempt to get that fixed, thank you my friend.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone notice the new link to our facebook on the home page? oh and there is another new change anyone else notice it?

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
3 more Likes on our page to hit 100 "Likes" - All organic Likes which is great! Spread the word - Also if you want to post something related to the industry on our Facebook page contact either myself Trevor "Coloagro" or Chad "CRW Reef" and we may be able to accommodate you depending on what the nature of your request~ Also if you have some cool shots of your tank please feel free to post them on our site - We love pics!

I'd like to find a nice Cover Photo for the page -
Dimensions must 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall for the cover photo! Your photo must be set to these specs or very close otherwise it wont fit correctly. So let us know if you have a great tank shot that we can use....we can alternate them once a month or something if we have enough.

Finally, down the road, like I mentioned before ( which some "old & former BOD members shot down" ) I'd like to see a monthly photo contest. The winner could be displayed on our FB page. Just a thought for the BOD :)