MASC Member Prices for my nems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This section of the forum sees too little use!

Help me not deal with Craigslist by purchasing my nems that you've probably already seen in the other thread. Prices here are 30%-50% less than the other thread. Thanks for supporting MASC :)

Green Rock Nem - $30 $15 - pending BryanF

under 14k halides:

under blue LED:

Large Rainbow (B1) - $100 $70
taken under blue LED:

Large Rainbow (B2...meaning it's a clone of the previous post, B1) - $150 $100
taken under blue LED...it's the nem on the bottom of the photo

Medium Rainbow (C1) - $75 $40 - pending BryanF

Top down shot taken under 14k halide...and shaded by my lens

Taken under blue LED...not fully inflated since the photo was taken before my halides turned on

Small Rainbow (C2) (C3) (C4) - $50 $30 each $ 1 sold, 1 sold ShaunV, 1 pending asn-naso

under 14k halide

under blue LED

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Could I get the fake sunburst and the red rock anemone

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;342954 said:
Could I get the fake sunburst and the red rock anemone
Balz3352;342956 said:
How long could you hold? With payment?
Interested in gold and red with white and green
I can hold til the end of March with payment...I'd like the tank to be offline before my vacation in April.

Marking you both as pending...please PM me to arrange for pickup. If you can't pick up by this weekend, then I'd prefer paypal to hold them longer than that.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for a small rainbow please

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy crap those are great prices!! Had you done this when we were still in town, I'd have bought every last one of the rock nems in a heartbeat.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;342996 said:
Holy crap those are great prices!! Had you done this when we were still in town, I'd have bought every last one of the rock nems in a heartbeat.
Trying to not think about what I actually spent on some of them lol :p

I guess I figured the fact that my 4 rainbows split so much means I can be a little generous ;)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bump.

If I'm holding nems for you please PM me to arrange for pickup. I'm free weekdays after 6pm and flexible on weekends. I'll hold livestock through this weekend, but will need PayPal to hold longer...I've had some interest in purchasing the whole lot, so get in touch and don't miss out on your nems. :)

PayPal address is khalismitchell@gmail.com

Sorry for the sense of urgency...but I need the tank emptied within the next month. :(

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Paypal sent, see you tonight unless the weather steps in and says otherwise

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Scott! :) Weather definitely looks a little iffy tonight...drop me a text if you're headed over and I'll cut out early so I can meet you at 5:30...don't want to leave you waiting for me in this potentially messy weather.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yah I think I am goign to bail till next week, I have family coming in tomorrow but I sent over the Paypal already so I hope that is alright

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;343144 said:
Yah I think I am goign to bail till next week, I have family coming in tomorrow but I sent over the Paypal already so I hope that is alright
Not a problem, we can meet up next week. Got your paypal and marking your nems as paid.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Payment sent. Can't pick up until second week of March

Status
Not open for further replies.