MASC T-Shirts Available at CafePress

Clown-N-Around

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The club will pick up the shipping of a batch to arrive before and be handed out on 7/19/2008 at the Aquamart event.

Orders will close 8 pm MST on Saturday 7/12/2008, and I will place the order with the club paying the Premium Shipping (should be scheduled to arrive Wednesday the 16).

Please paypal: paypal@rmrc.info (yes, use rmrc.info) the price of any items you wish to order and include the descriptions, color, size AND product numbers in the comments of your paypal. If you do not use PayPal, then PM me or email president@marinecolorado.org.

Don't forget:
1) PayPal to paypal@rmrc.info the total amount for all items ordered (no need to add tax or shipping)
2) Include the text description, color, size, and product numbers for all items you are ordering in the comments of your PayPal
3) Order (via a PayPal to rmrc.info) no later than 8:00 pm Saturday July 12, 2008
4) Pick up your items Saturday July 19, 2008 10 am - 4 pm at the MASC table at the AquaMart event

Clown-N-Around

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ordered a few extra shirts and still have 1 XL and 2 L in the light blue with MASC and our web address on the front "pocket" and the banner on the back. They are $20 if anyone wants one of those, let me know and you wouldn't have to pay shipping.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
just checked this out ...nice looking stuff ... but i gotta know how is the underwear selling...lol

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
This was actually something I was wondering about, I'd love to get a MASC shirt. $20, yes please I'll take an XL maybe a L, depending on fit of course. A little off subject but where do I pay member fees?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just paid. Hope you guys aren't shipping anything because the addy on there is really outdated. I'd endorse pics, of course they'd have to be photoshoped after all we aren't running so po dunk operation here, quality counts lol. About the boxer design, maybe an eel of some sort coming out of the flap?

Aku

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;42087 said:
http://www.marinecolorado.org/index.php?pageid=join_masc

there is the page for membership dues. Did you get the T-shirt figured out?? And maybe you modeling the boxers will help us with our female demographic lol!
Right on. You guys need to make this link more visible. Either I have never looked for where to donate and it is painfully obvious or it is burried somewhere. Anyway this is the first I've seen of it. I need to bookmark it or something so I don't lose it.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol, for future reference and anybody else who is reading this. On the homepage of the website, on the left side there is a box labeled "site navigation" and one of the links is "join MASC" and it will take you to the correct place. Its not easy to find but its also not too hidden lol.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;42146 said:
NOW I see the join MASC link. Should we PM or start a different thread on boxer, maybe thong, designs?
If you volunteer to model the thongs I'm going to revok my membership....

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
+100000000, Id want 2 or 3 of them, get the whole family wearing them. LOL