Membership cards

To everyone,
I will be handing out membership cards at the frag swap on Dec. 6, 2010. if you have a paid membership and did not receive your card i will have them or make it right there for you.
If you are not going to be there please let me know and i will mail the card to you. If you would like your card mailed please let me know what your current address is and i will get the cards mailed out asap.
Thanks
Bryan

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
I remember hearing something about changing the dues requirement for membership at MASC to a free membership like other sites ...is this still in the works?

that idea has been tossed around a bit but i don't think any thing has been done with that as of yet. we will let everyone know if or when a decision has been made.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I believe at the moment we are trying to boost attendance at our meetings and such ideas will be discussed but as Bryan has stated we will let you all know if/when any details develop.

Thank you BTW Bryan for being able to help everyone out with membership cards. It is awesome that you will be able to make them for people who want them at the swap!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
doctorbmw;24982 said:
that idea has been tossed around a bit but i don't think any thing has been done with that as of yet. we will let everyone know if or when a decision has been made.
hurrafreak;24984 said:
I believe at the moment we are trying to boost attendance at our meetings and such ideas will be discussed but as Bryan has stated we will let you all know if/when any details develop.

Thank you BTW Bryan for being able to help everyone out with membership cards. It is awesome that you will be able to make them for people who want them at the swap!!
thanks for the insight ....some of us may be holding out for a decision;) ...so maybe we could ge a yea or nea on this one soon?

anyone who needs a membership card please PM me and I will get it taken care of thank you for your patience