Need some help moving 200 gallon tank out of a basement and unloading into my garage

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anyone know of movers or people that I could pay to help me move a tank out of a basement and unload it 10 miles away into my garage? Its a 200 gallon tank, stand, and canopy. Stairs is involved. Thank you for any help or advice.

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank is in western Greeley, and will be moved to Berthoud......would have been nice if I would have put that in my first post...ugh....sorry

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can help move the 220 also.....what days work for everyone? think we can schedule all this to happen in one day?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad to see another berthoud tank being setup, wish I could help but we won't be moving back to the front range until Easter weekend. We

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about 10:30 am for loading in west greeley? Ill need to coordinate with the owner if thats an okay time to pickup the tank, etc. You guys are awesome for wanting to help! Thank you so much. I'll update this post when I hear back from the guy.

Im just going to rent a uhaul van, make life easy. Ive got a truck, but thats higher to lift into, etc.

Andrew, I'm also willing to help you move your 220 on Saturday if that works. Let me know.

Thank you again everyone.