New Pictures

Alexforchange

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;91448 said:
Alex, whats up man? Those just eye cand or are they for sale?
just eye candy for now lol
i have a frag of the OC and BGM that id trade or sell but I prolly wont be getting rid of rainbow acans or my Mummy Eye

Hows the Wyo Club coming and how can I help?

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm interested in the BGM...
I have been on hiatus for a while due to having to buy my dog a new knee, and been busier than ever at work. So nothing new. Found a few more new people though.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice! Everything looks very happy, I want a frag of that mummy eye! Hows the PB doing?
BTW ~the OC isn't a Tyree, its mine, before I got that one, most everybody called all echinatas with orange OC. (some people still do)

Alexforchange

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;91460 said:
I'm interested in the BGM...
I have been on hiatus for a while due to having to buy my dog a new knee, and been busier than ever at work. So nothing new. Found a few more new people though.
Cool man, I got an internship in Cheyenne for the Summer so Ill be staying in Laradise. We should try to get a meeting or something going.
pm on bgm

Alexforchange

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;91462 said:
Very nice! Everything looks very happy, I want a frag of that mummy eye! Hows the PB doing?
BTW ~the OC isn't a Tyree, its mine, before I got that one, most everybody called all echinatas with orange OC. (some people still do)
Oh my bad, thanks! ya that mummy eye is awesome! I started with 2 eyes and now it has 8 with 2 developing.

Its doing the same---not much growth. since you have skills I may bring it down to you next time Im in town, up to you.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Naw man take your time, unless you are uncomfortable in some way, but the word on the street is the PB is a pretty slow grower, so dont sweat it.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah my "unknown" hasnt grown either. Actually it got stung by my frogspawn so its recovering. I caught it early but still lost a bit of it. I might just give it to Aaron if he wants to grow it out since he fertilizes his tank with milk and superdupercoralgrowthamazingpowder.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love the eel pic....