Nikon lenses, 105mm Macro and 50mm Prime

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I am looking to sell a couple of my camera lenses.

First up is my Nikkor 105mm Micro (macro) lens. I bought this lens brand new in February. I was using it to get macro shots of my corals, but since I no longer have a reef, I think it is time to sell. This lens is in perfect condition. This lens cost me $900, I am asking $750/OBO.

The other lens is my Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 Prime lens. This is the VR version with the internal motor. I also bought this lens in February for $450. I am asking $375/OBO

rjl45

Clown Fish
I have the 105mm macro, and have to say it is one of my all time favorite lenses! If you want a top notch high end macro lens, this is the lens you need. It does take some skill to use, but the photos you'll get are truly amazing!

Glws

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone with a Nikon wanting to get into some amazing macro this is the lens to jump on!!! On a side note the wide 2.8 aperture and 105mm focal length of this lens means it can also work great for portrates as well as tighter landscape shots.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Final Price change: ​

105mm Macro - $650

50mm f/1.4 - $300

If these don't go at this price, I will simply keep them. This is an AMAZING price for both of these lenses.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
GAH!!! I just bought 2 new lenses (the Rokinon 14mm ultra wide angle and the Tamron 150-600mm), or I'd jump on that 105.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Here we go!!! Today ONLY! (June 9, 2016)

If someone wants either of these lenses, take advantage of my generosity today only.

Nikkor AF-S VR 105mm Micro lens - $500

Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4 Prime lens - $250

OR

Both lenses for $700