Now carrying ....... WATERBOX AQUARIUMS!!!

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Reef Bazaar now has WaterBox Aquarium on display, and we will get any WaterBox Aquariums for you -- direct to your house!!!

Thinking about getting a new aquarium that's affordable and looks AMAZING for that living room? Thinking about getting a Red Sea Reefer series or similar tank?? SLAM ON THOSE BRAKES RIGHT NOW, and checkout a WaterBox first!

We have brought in, and setup pre-manufactured tanks from multiple manufacturers, and I can honestly attest to the fact that these WaterBox aquariums, are till date, my most favorite tanks that I have setup.

Here are some key points that I love:

1) Right away, you'll be in awe with the amazing packaging they come in.
2) Amazing finish on the tank! From perfectly polished glass, to the awesome silicone job
3) Pre-glued self leveling pad under the tank
4) A perfectly crafted lid for the sump
5) For majority of the tanks, 24" front to back!!! Love love love this for aquascaping!
6) All sides Starphire glass!
7) Plumbing that just fits :) no more finagling!
8) Built in ATO chamber, with a PacificSun Sentry ATO!
9) Beautiful build quality on the stand, with magnetic push open and soft-close doors!
10) U.S. based support should you have any questions.

And so much more!!!!

You can access more information about these beautiful pieces of art on the WaterBox website: https://waterboxaquariums.com/ We will obviously match the prices :)

Contact us RIGHT AWAY to get yours now!! support@reefbazaar.com

View attachment 11604
View attachment 11605
View attachment 11606
View attachment 11607

Last edited by a moderator:

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Order a Platinum 130.4 (130 gallon total water volume, 4' length) by this Friday -- 4/27/18 -- and get the promotional pricing of $1754.99, AND get a 10 gallon WaterBox All-in-one FREE!!!

View attachment 11608

Archit

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Any deals on the Peninsula models?
I'll send you a PM.

Also please keep in mind the Peninsula's are still a couple of months away at the very least .. I can contact them and try to get a more accurate ETA, but when I last checked, I was told they're not quite ready yet.