Original Pokemon cards

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys there's a lot of you that are my age or a little older so you might actually have some laying around that are just collecting dust. If so if love to take them off your hands. I'm looking to finish collecting the original 151 and don't care about any of the new ones always been a fan since I was a kid and just want to finish the collection. If you have any feel free to text me at 970-397-4266 and pics are much appreciated.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;n645700 said:
Geze bringing me back. If only I knew where these were
Haha those were the days! I tried getting into the newer games but I'm to much of a fan of the originals. Already have all the Gameboy originals just need to finish up the cards.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
My son is 10 and absolutely addicted to Pokemon. He spends every dime he gets on cards, sounds like me and fish! He just had a birthday party and had about 10 of his little Pokemon addicted friends around and not only do they scream "Pokemon Cards!!!!" for every gift that is opened, but then they have to pause gift opening to open the packs to see if there are any good cards. I kid you not.... they were leafing through a pack, the crowd erupts at some super special wonderful card, and this kid goes "hashtag gonna wet myself"!! I have it on video, it's classic. Gonna bust that out at High school graduation time or something.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;n645705 said:
My son is 10 and absolutely addicted to Pokemon. He spends every dime he gets on cards, sounds like me and fish! He just had a birthday party and had about 10 of his little Pokemon addicted friends around and not only do they scream "Pokemon Cards!!!!" for every gift that is opened, but then they have to pause gift opening to open the packs to see if there are any good cards. I kid you not.... they were leafing through a pack, the crowd erupts at some super special wonderful card, and this kid goes "hashtag gonna wet myself"!! I have it on video, it's classic. Gonna bust that out at High school graduation time or something.
Lucky my parents never got my birthday from 16 years ago like that on tape haha. My Pokemon cake was pretty BA though have to say.

Ah hell lemme dig thru the garage, I think I have all my foils from back in the day, 1st edition charizard and all. Gimme a few days to look though, busy weekend.

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
charleshardy5;n646125 said:
Ah hell lemme dig thru the garage, I think I have all my foils from back in the day, 1st edition charizard and all. Gimme a few
days to look though, busy weekend.

Sounds good let me know!

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

Wish I saw this before I left Windsor today I have a full binder of cards , I'll have to dig then out next week. You looking to buy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would literally pay $1000 if I could go back in time and stop myself from selling my binder FULL of all the original holographics..... for $25.... :frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyDiv3r17;n648571 said:
I would literally pay $1000 if I could go back in time and stop myself from selling my binder FULL of all the original holographics..... for $25.... :frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new::frown-new:
Holy crap!! Yeah I'd imagine your really kicking yourself for doing that one. Dang.