Paintball gear

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
-Dye Proto Rail
-Dye R-2 Rotor
-2015 Dye invision I4 blue with grey lens
-grey and black Dye invision I4 with clear lens -4500psi tank with good hydro/dye rhino case
-redz pod pack
-empire prophecy loader(doesn't work, no idea why could be an easy fix just stopped working)
- case of paintballs plus around 2000 extra ontop

I am not looking to part any of this out if you want parts of it buy it whole and part out the rest it's worth every penny of $500 the Dye r-2 rotor and mask have been in one game, that's it. Don't have any one to go with any more. Feel free to text for specific pictures or with questions.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;363432 said:
Yea sorry. If your big into paintball, think my pricing is fair for everything?
Depends on what year the proto rail was and if it's a reflex or standard model.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wouldn't hurt to post the year and whether or not the proto is a matrix. Makes a big difference in the value since I've seen proto rails go for anywhere between $50 and $600 depending on those factors. Regardless, this is probably a great deal since all the other stuff usually sells for close to what you are asking without a gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
zombie;366085 said:
Wouldn't hurt to post the year and whether or not the proto is a matrix. Makes a big difference in the value since I've seen proto rails go for anywhere between $50 and $600 depending on those factors.
Regular rail and 2013. That's not where the price is coming from though, R-2 sells for 250 and new i4 140, that's 390 if bought new so you pretty much get a gun(marker), tank, extra mask and lens, pods with pack and paintballs for a little more. You'll never be able to find this much used gear for this low. R-2 and i4 mask have only been thru one game and neither have taken a direct hit.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm willing to do partial trades I want it gone and could use some cash. So if anyone is interested let me know and see if we can't figure something out.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's a pretty good deal then, and I would be jumping on this if I didn't already have an NT11. GLWS. I would suggest doing a craigslist post if you haven't already to get more exposure to the paintball crowd.

Last edited by a moderator: