Porcelain finally hosting Anemone

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Finally my Porcelain crab and Pers stop fighting over the Frog Spawn LPS and the crab moved over the the rainbow anemone. I actually wanted this since the white so contrasts with the red and orange. It only took a year... go figure.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great looking porcelain crab! I have a blue one but it just hangs out in the rock work

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine seems to prefer my Ricordea garden. He start out in one of my bubble tips but migrated to the rics which it cool I actually prefer him there anyway

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
No joke, my rainbow bubble is splitting now, a few days after the hose... cool indeed.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly the whole fanning filter feeding and cool look of the porcelain crab hanging around or chilling in the anemone thing, i wish mine would stop and host something else. The crab always steal the food from the anemone 100% of the time and after its done eating it throws it away into the water. Maybe its just mine but they look like they do more harm then good. Eventually i will try to grab it and move it on the other side and hope it fines a rock to host :p