Free to good home: fish, coral, RFA, rock

Just got my tank back on track, everything was good. A few days ago I wake up to a weird smell in my tank, find my conch dead, all corals closed. Do a big water change and my fish still seem a bit weird. A few hours later I hear a weird sound and find one of my Neotherms popping and sizzling. Completely exploded. Took it out, fish seem happier. Next morning I have bristle worms piled up all over. Anyway, this was my last straw. We love our fish and want them to find a good new home. All fish are healthy, had them all for 2 years. Pair of designer clowns, six line wrasse and a Bangaii cardinal. They live in a 30l nano. Eat like pigs and get along awesome. With my ammonia levels rising I am looking to rehome them. I also have an RFA (orange, green, yellow), a two headed candy cane, a small zoa frag with approx 10 heads and a Frogspawn with 11-12 heads. The Frogspawn is really retracted, not sure if he’s dead but anyway. All of these are free if you have a good home for them. I’m in Brighton near I76 and 168th. Will be home most of today.

Also free - approx 15-20lbs live rock. This will prob need to be cured as it seems all the life in it is dying off.

After livestock is gone I will sell the tank, lights, etc but just thinking about then livestock right now.

Text or call: 720-616-9160

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk