Reef Renew Emergency Water Delivery

Reef Renew

Cyano
Platinum Sponsor
(Sorry for the style error) COMING SOON: In the near future, Reef Renew will be providing an emergency water delivery service. We are not positive on the specifics as of yet, although it will be along the lines of a service capable of delivering +100 gallons of premixed and preheated saltwater to a customers doorstep within an hour or less of their call. We believe this would be very valuable in the case of sudden tank failures (heater explosions, power outages, pump failures, etc.) where 80%-100% of the aquariums water needs to be changed all at once as soon as possible.
Is this a service you would potentially benefit from? Does anyone have suggestions regarding what you would be looking for in a service like this?
Thank you in advance! We will start by serving the Fort Collins/Loveland area and potentially expand.
LEARN MORE: http://www.renewyourreef.com
-Reef Renew-

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love this idea! I think you're really going to make a lot of friends by filling this niche. And to help reefers save their tanks... that's priceless.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great idea. Most of us on this forum do this ourselves in barrels or rubbermaids but most of us dont have enough for a 100% change. I know I personally keep 30 gal on hand at all times for a 125 gal tank. For something like a heater explosion, I would be dead in the water.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This would be really nice to have but I honestly don't think there would be enough of a demand for it :/. As in I don't think THAT many people's tanks will crash/ need help. But more power to you if you do it!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Very kewl! will be keeping your number in autodial for just such emergency. Although, no offense, I hope I never need it, but will be nice to know it is there if I do.