ReeFlo is awesome!!!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I wasn't sure where to put this since they aren't a sponsor and technically didn't sell me anything but this is a stand up company that deserves props. Recently at Reefstock Shawn (szavoda) hooked me up with a monster Reeflo Orca skimmer and Hammerhead pump. So before installing I wanted both pumps overhauled to ensure they were leak free since they hadn't been in use in a while. This is when I reached out to ReeFlo. Sent them a quick message and explained they were for the classroom 360 and Chris from Reeflo informed me they would be happy to help. They rebuilt the Hammerhead and resealed the Orca pump all for FREE!! I had the pumps dropped off in the morning and picked up later that day. They ran them both for over 2 hours to leak test and they are like new. Can't wait to get them installed. Just hope my overflows can keep up with the bigger pump until I have it supplying the skimmer too!

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad to hear that. I have had nothing short of great customer service with them. I bought a new seal kit from them awhile ago and asked how much it would be just curious to have them install it for me since I never did one before. She told me if I brought it down there wouldn't be a charge. I ended up doing it myself but still was nice.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
We had a similar experience with them when one of our pumps had an issue. I drove it down to them in the morning, picked it up that afternoon, and it ran perfectly from then on. They even worked over our backup pump for free, just to ease my fears that it could develop the same issue. Same day turnaround time, even though it wasn't an emergency. That's rock star customer service.