100 gallon acrylic w custom knotty alder stand & canopy (Broomfield) PRICE REDUCED!!

Dirty

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Includes:
Trigger sapphire 34 sump w matching 5 gall RODI reservoir & 2 matching 2500 ML dosing reservoirs
Plumbed in manifold and reactor
H2Overflow with stealthbox
4 dimmable T5 ballasts & additional light mounting rail (used for kessell 360x)
canopy cooling fans added
2 neptune 1/2 inch flow meters installed
system drain for water changes that drains 25 gallons out by hooking up a drain hose and opening up a valve - makes your 25% water change easy and quick (no joke, I miss this feature!)
Cabinetry:
Handpicked knotty alder with a very water resistant flex seal finish on interior of stand and canopy.
Durable satin finish on the outside
I have never had a better performing finish on a stand or canopy that holds up to salt water like this!

Acrylic needs a good interior polishing but is water tight.

Hate to part with it, just outgrew it.

Over $6k in this set up, asking $1200 obo
View attachment 20791 View attachment 20792 View attachment 20793 View attachment 20794 View attachment 20795 View attachment 20796 View attachment 20797

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
How deep are the scratches? Like thumbnail deep? Some look pretty deep from the pictures.
How does it look filled with water?
That could be a lot of work to restore back.

Dirty

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
How deep are the scratches? Like thumbnail deep? Some look pretty deep from the pictures.
How does it look filled with water?
That could be a lot of work to restore back.
Looks a lot worse dry. Most completely disappear with water in it. There is a couple deeper ones, maybe a few thousands deep, but still repairable. It will take some elbow grease to clean up like new. I recommend an orbital sander. That’s what I’ve used in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado