Seeking Nice Frags...S. Denver

I have a 8 week cycled 75 gal set up with a few corals (frogspawn,Torch, Duncan small frag,) and would love to add some nice ricoridea, zoa's, and polyp corals. I really want to take this slow and only pick a few nicer items. If anyone is willing to sell some nice frags I would be very grateful. I rather go easy and not just fill my tank up. I'm running 4 VHO's with a icecap 660 ballast, good skimmer and filtration system from oceans apart. I do weekly water changes and really try to pay attention to whats going on in the tank...maybe a bit too much. We are loving the hobby and its awesome to relax our 2 month old baby in front of the tank when he gets fussy.

We live in Southmoor park...I-25 and Hampton. Thanks for any consideration.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have some nice zoas that i can part with for a fair price
Armor of Gods
Lunar Eclipse
Purple Death Palys
Nuclear Greens

Currently growing out
Candy Apple Reds
Sunny D
Space Monsters
Chong Bongs
Posidens Furry
Alpha Omega
Blue Aguave

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Danial you going to be around tomorrow? Was going to stop by and grab some AOG's....

Yeah, the people above are great, but also check out Todds tropical fish ( near where hampden turns into havana). It's always good to know where the closest LFS that has frags is too. I like dropping by just to see what they have.

Thanks for the reply everyone. Daniel, i'll give you a call later in the week. I may wait a few week as we want to add an anemone and don't want to put much in until we're established. I think its smart to add the anemone and then build the rest? thoughts...

I'd be happy to give you some stuff from my tank as I've got to trim some stuff out. I am right down the street at Colorado and Quincy.

303-808-4149

I'm just ending cycling my 14 gallon, and looking for a few heartier corals to get going, too. I'm also toward the south end of Denver, so if y'all don't mind me contacting you, too, that would be neat. :)

I won't! You definitely have first right here. I was just going to wait for people to offer separately to me, too, if they have a lot to clear out or something. :)

No prob. I just cleared out 4 nice Kenya Tree's last week and wish I had someone that wanted them. If the other keep growing at a good pace and you want some I'll pass on when ready.

I got your message first thing this morning and I'm just getting out of my 4th freakin' meeting of the day. (Q1 BOD meetings-which SUCK!)

I will try and get back to you this evening or tomorrow morning.