Snowmageddon

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
yep indeed. I was going to pull my out yesterday and remembered it broke down and I need a new one. It was a cheap one, but maybe time to consider buying a decent one, just in case

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Get that gas changed out, carb un-gummed and get the genny running good. This is the perfect way to guarantee that we get like 4 inches total. Hope the genny is OK... then you get two feet at a large truck slides into the power pole near your home taking out power for three days.

Spieg

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one of these... only used it a couple of times so far on propane (nice not to have to worry about condition of gasoline/carburetor). Run a 220 extension cord from generator to the outlet my dryer plugs into and can run the reef tank as well as most of the stuff in my house.

Get that gas changed out, carb un-gummed and get the genny running good. This is the perfect way to guarantee that we get like 4 inches total. Hope the genny is OK... then you get two feet at a large truck slides into the power pole near your home taking out power for three days.
As long as it's not my house