Stuff for sale

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello, this Jennifer, Don's girlfriend. I am going to be selling all the fishy's and other creatures in the fish tank :blue: as I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I kill all the creatures in it. So if you happen to know of something that you want please let me know otherwise I will be posting items as time permits. Thanks Jennifer

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm sure one of the guys close to you would be happy to help you post stuff and keep it healthy tell it sells

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am sure one of the board members can come over and help out. If not I can come help just let me know.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in aurora I'd be more than happy to help as well.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys, can you get some pics of Don's set up and post them out here? I didn't have a chance to meet Don and i would really love to see what he put together. And thanks for stepping up to help Jennifer out like this.

kmellon;170207 said:
Hey guys, can you get some pics of Don's set up and post them out here? I didn't have a chance to meet Don and i would really love to see what he put together. And thanks for stepping up to help Jennifer out like this.
+1 On this

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their offers to help, and a special thanks to those of you who have helped. Don always said that the "guys of MASC were good people" he also said if anything ever happened to him that you guys would be able to help with the tank. I am very grateful that he was right. I also want to thank Aquatic Art, Elite Reef, and Lyle for their donations as they are greatly appreciated. Thank You!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoping to have some pictures in the next few days, make me an offer if you see something you want.
Purple Psudochromos

Green torch corals
Sunburst anemone 10-12 inch
Forest fire digi
Green slimmer
Favia
Candy apple reds
Sunny d’s
Sunset monti
Miami hurricane chalice
Scoly
Fruit loop zoas
Mashuek zoas
Mandarin zoas
Darth maul zoas
Scrambled egg zoas
Tri color acro
Cali tort acro
Green birds nest
Fire and ice zoas
Armageddons zoas
King midas zoas
Green bay packers zoas
Kedds reds zoas
Rainbow monti
Purple and green zoa
Purple haze monti
Rock both in the tank and out

Sand
Clarki clown
Vortec battery backup x 2
Vortec 10
Vortec 40
Reef keeper controller light

Dosing pump
Battery power air pump
Salinity monitor
2 x 2 frag tank
Solona 34 gallon
Evolution 120 leds
ASM skimmer

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm in for half or thirds of livestock as well, just lmk what you need Tyson

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;171085 said:
Does anyone want to buy all the livestock and split it with me?,in half or thirds??
I'm down with that.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Hey Guys,
I was just over there to Jennifer's and the scoly was Don's baby and it is sick! not unwell but awesome! Big and beautiful, easy worth 250 at the stores. The hippo tang is mine so when we get to the point of tearing down, I will come and catch him. There are some other big show pieces like a green slimer. It really is a cool set up.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Id like to know which type of skimmer and what dosing pump it is. Thanks.