Surprise zoa

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I will have a polyp or two of a really nice zoa available as soon as I cut it. I haven't decided what yet but it will be a nice one like a hornet or something similar.

Rules
First you must be a member OR have been with the forum for at least 3 months. You can pay for membership and join anytime if you want. One try per day (resets at midnight) with a total of 5 tries per person.

The last entry can be made no later than noon this Sunday 5/27 again with a total of 5 or less per person. Must pick up with in 3 days or goes to next person.

Ok so anyone watch ancient aliens on history channel? If yes then you know the host Giorgio Tsoukalos and his ridiculous hair! I found meme generator website where you can type anything you want over his picture. The most funny picture will win. To make it fair I will add a poll after choosing the top 5 and let everyone vote.

Here's the site http://memegenerator.net/Giorgio-A-Tsoukalos-Hair

After you make your meme then just post it on here. Make it good lol

View attachment 7059

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
where are all the entries?? It takes like 10 seconds to make one... I suppose people don't like FREE top shelf zoas?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
At work, I'll do one tonight.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub said:
where are all the entries?? It takes like 10 seconds to make one... I suppose people don't like FREE top shelf zoas?
I've been thinking since I saw this go up but I don't h w any good ideas. And I don't qualify anyway. I've only been a member for a week now