Testing

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Is everyone having issues posting up or only some? Please advise so we can make sure everyone is working.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had a few issues yesterday replying to threads, but very erratic. If I hit the back button and tried again, it worked. Usually. I wasn't sure if it was my computer or the forum that was bein' cranky.

hooked

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Someone posted on the SCMAS facebook page that they were having problems logging on yesterday. I think he was having problems with SCMAS too though.

test reply also.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
so far I havent had any issues, but will keep an eye out

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Also is it a select few like 5-6 people or are there more of you with issues?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
IE 10 from pc, hit new thread, enter subject and body, hit submit, it spins and comes back with:

[attachment=66210:name]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Scott can you please try Firefox of Google Chrome and report back please. Wondering if its a plugin or something not updated for IE.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Similar result in Chrome, anything to do with locking down the new grow thread, did it somehow change other permissions?

[attachment=66211:name]

Last edited by a moderator:

lsaint

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;295050 said:
IE 10 from pc, hit new thread, enter subject and body, hit submit, it spins and comes back with:

View attachment 17830

Firefox is saying the same thing for me and I was the one posted that to SCAMS FB. IDK if SCAMS and MASC are using the same softwhere but SCAMS works fine for me